Thursday 20 October 2011

Seven Swans a Swimming book sculpture

Christmas is on it's way and I have again been tasked with coming up with a window display for the bookshop where I work. This year I have decided on the Twelve days of Christmas as the theme - a lot of work, twelve different sculptures, but I have started early, so hopefully all will be OK!

Here is my take on seven swans a swimming. The swans are origami - very tricky to make them small enough but retain detail, had to use and old pocket edition of War and Peace with very thin paper. Pictures of the other sculptures will appear in due course - my net connection is very slow at the moment and I am struggling to upload pictures to blogger for some reason.

I am having some cards printed with the above image, they will be in my shop at the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment